jueves, 29 de octubre de 2009

Exercises

Ya niños el que resuelve esto tiene un 7.0 al libro en ingles tienen una semana (hasta el viernes 13 de Noviembre).
Exercises
Cambia las siguientes oraciones al pasado simple en su versión afirmativa negativa e interrogativa.-
1. Yesterday, I go to the restaurant with a client.
2. We drive around the parking lot for 20 minutes in order to find a parking space.
3. When we arrive at the restaurant, the place is full.
4. The waitress asks us if we have reservations.
5. I say, "No, my secretary forgets to make them."
6. The waitress tells us to come back in two hours.
7. My client and I slowly walk back to the car.
8. Then we see a small grocery store.
9. We stop in the grocery store and buy some sandwiches.
10. That is better than waiting for two hours.

Correct the mistakes in the following sentences:
(Corrige los errores de las siguientes oraciones)
1. Last night, Samantha have pizza for supper.
2. My pet lizard was died last month.
3. Yesterday I spend two hours cleaning my living room.
4. This morning before coming to class, Jack eats two bowls of cereal.
5. What was happened to your leg?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario